Monday, January 25, 2010

A Lazy Blogger

I have to admit, I am a lazy blogger. I had thought at least this time, I'll be regular with my blogs. But looks like I keep changing my mind often. I have started to think why just write one blog with loads of categories mixed up - instead feeling that I should have a different blog for different things like - Embroidery, Crochet, Painting, Knitting (just a beginner), Tunisian Crochet (haven't seen many blogs on this so), Cookery, Photos (just a novice), Rangoli (there was a time I wanted to try all the kinds of rangolis that ever existed), Books I've read (much like a backup for me on what I take from them) etc, etc.

Somewhere, I have come to believe my approach towards life is wrong. Whenever I take up something (literally anything), I want to do everything that's there in it - only to realize that it'll take a lot of time, dedication. But can't help it, I like to work things from A to Z. But I really dont achieve much that way. Because I can't be thinking about just one thing - too many interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails